Monday, November 12, 2007

Reviews on their way...

...and other stuff besides. The IFComp 2007 is now coming to a close and officially finishes this Thursday (15th November) with the results to be announced a few days afterwards. So by this time on Friday, I ought to know whether I've won (fat chance, but I'm an eternal optimist) or lost (not a chance, says the eternal optimist in me).

Overall, I think the comp this year has been a stronger one than in previous years. Sure, we've had the usual drivel from Paul Panks and a few games that were so bad it's like the authors just simply Didn't Have A Clue what they were doing, but all that aside there have been some pretty damn good entries this year. I haven't a clue where I'll end up but I suspect A Fine Day For Reaping will secure itself a place in the top 10. So good for the Adrift world then.

No comments: